Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog #9

I think the project is a different way to think of what we have learned this whole semester. This allows us to think of how we would like to present the information as a teacher and show it to the classroom. We are doing a storybook with information about the author at the end of the story and a quiz at the end. Ms. Kirkendoll wanted a review for the story, The Circuit, so that is what we decided to do. We got to use the techniques we learned from PowerPoint to formulate the storybook. We also are using our techniques that we learned in Word for the quiz.

This week I did part of the storybook. I formulated some of the PowerPoint for the story, The Circuit. I also went to meet with the teacher Ms. Kirkendoll. She gave us suggestions on how to help her teacher this story. She explained how she wanted a more of a review for instead of a crossword puzzle, we decided it would be better if the students were quizzed, which she agreed on.

I learned how to be more interactive with Wiki. I never completely understood what a Wiki was but having an assignment due as a Wiki made me understand how to use it more. So I used the Wiki to communicate with my other group members.

No comments:

Post a Comment