WebQuest can be easily adopted into any 6th grade classroom. To show the students about a project you can make a WebQuest giving them the details of the project. I make WebQuest explaining to the students how to write a paper based on the story The Circuit. WebQuest will be very detailed and explain how to write the paper on their selected topic about the story that they will be assigned in class. The WebQuest will have the introduction, task, process, evaluation, conclusion, and credits. The 6th graders will be easily be able to know and understand how to do this project. Once they have read the story, they will be able to go onto the WebQuest site and understand how to do the assignment.
I found a good WebQuest example where the students find out information about the First Thanksgiving. Once they researched this information, they are supposed to write a short play on the First Thanksgiving. I like this WebQuest which was addressed to 2nd graders because it makes a fun activity for them to complete. The WebQuest clearly states the introduction, task, process, evaluation, and the conclusion for the project. Other than that it uses bright colors to make the page look attractive. I think the students and teachers would both enjoy this WebQuest.
Even though I have used Excel, I found it incredibly helpful to learn how to use it again. Since I do not use Excel very often, I forgot how to do many things on Excel. So the recap on those techniques really helped me. Excel will be very useful in my career because it can help when needing a grade book. It can easily produce the averages and the other mathematical formulas that you might need to figure out my students grades. Excel makes it easier for these things to happen.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment